How can we help?
See the Backup Activity and Backup Errors from My Data Portal
Recent Activity, Backup Activity and Backup Errors
The backup status section shows you files that have recently been backed up, as well as any errors that have occurred while backing up your data.
- Log into the My Data Portal.
- On the dashboard, scroll down to the Device List.
- Click Manage next to the system for which you wish to view Backup Activity and Backup Errors.
- Scroll down to the Backup Activity section, to check the progress of the files that are being backed up.
- Click on Backup Errors to find if any errors that occurred during the backup process.
- You can click the trash can icon next to the error to manually remove the error.
Note: Backup Errors will clear automatically when a file is backed up successfully after a failed attempt.