How to add a new account?
For a Commission Based Reseller
- Log into the My Data Portal.
- Click the button.
- Enter the new customer information.
Information about Payment Types
- Managed Service: We bill your credit card and you bill your customers.
- Credit Card: Refer Data Deposit Box and earn 25% commissions for the lifetime of the account. We bill your customer’s credit card and pay commissions to you.
Once Payment Type is selected, click Next.
- Select a billing plan for your customers
- Click the Save button once you’re done.
For a Wholesales Reseller
- Log into the My Data Portal at https://mydata.datadepositbox.com/.
- Click the button.
- Enter the new customer information and then click Next.
- Select the storage quantity that you will provide to this client and then click Save.
Using the Customer Trial Sign Up Link
Using the link at the top of your dashboard, you can send this to your customer base and they can then sign up for an account.
If others sign up for a free trial using your link, they will appear in the Partner Account section.
Using the “Invite New User” or “Bulk Upload Users” Options
Invite New User
- To sign up many customers at once, click the Manage Members option under the Team Dashboard section.
- On this page, you will be presented with 2 options:
- To send an invite to one or a few new clients, click on the Invite new user button and you will get this options:
- Once you enter one email address, click the button to add that email to the list of invites. Repeat this process for all the email invites you want to send out. Once you’re done creating your invite list, click on Send Invites.
Bulk Upload Users
There are two ways to bulk upload customers’ email addresses. Start by clicking on Bulk upload users and then do one of the following options:
- Paste the email addresses separating them with commas
- Upload a .csv file using the following format:
Once the information is added, click on the Send Invites button.