How can we help?
Installing Continuous Client for Windows
Follow these steps to install continuous clients for Windows using My Data Portal, a platform for Data Deposit Box clients.
- Log into the My Data Portal.
- Click on Download Software on the left side menu.
- Click Download Now under the Windows section.
- Once the download is complete, run the setup.exe file.
- Follow the steps in the installer and complete the install.
- Once the install is complete, you will be prompted to enter your account’s username and password.
Note: if you want to run as a service, click the Advanced button and in the window that pops up, tick Run as a service and click OK.
- Once you have entered your username and password, click Finish.
- Once your system has been authenticated, you will be logged into your client portal where you can now configure your backups.
Note: If you tick Run as a service, you will be asked for your system’s username and password after it authenticates the Data Deposit Box username and password. Please ensure the user you use has the rights to run as a service.