How can we help?
How to Restore Your Data in My Data Portal
- Log into the My Data Portal.
- On the dashboard, scroll down to the Device List.
- Click Manage next to the system from which you wish to restore data.
- On the My Files section, locate the file/folder you wish to restore.
- Select the files/folders you wish to restore by clicking on the checkbox next to them.
- Click on the download button () that is on the top of the My Files section.
- On the popup window, select the date you want to restore the data from using the calendar option .
- Review the files/folders to be download. You can click on the to remove any folder/file from the download selection.
- When ready, click on the Download button to start creating your cart file, which will be found in the Download section (top right side of the page).
- When the file is available, click on the button to download it.