How can we help?
- Delete File/Folders from Cloud
- Delete Inactive Systems in My Data Portal
- Disabling Backups During Selected Hours in My Data Portal
- How to Backup QuickBooks Files
- How to Do SQL Backups Using the Continuous Client
- How to Install Continuous Client for Mac
- How to Restore Your Data in My Data Portal
- How to Select Folders in My Data Portal
- How to Share Data in My Data Portal
- How to Troubleshoot Inactive Systems
- How to Use Cleanup Mode in My Data Portal
- Managing Customers Backup
- Run the Continuous Client as a Service (for PC)
- See the Backup Activity and Backup Errors from My Data Portal
- Troubleshoot Inactive Systems in Mac
- Troubleshoot Inactive Systems in Windows
- Understanding Your Device Settings in My Data Portal
How to view past invoices?
View Past Invoices
- Log into the My Data Portal.
- At the top right corner of the page click on the round account icon (it will have the first letter of your name or username). Then, click on Invoices.
- Click on and view any of your accounts past invoices.